Find Maryland Area Jobs
New Jobs at MarylandCareers.net
- Senior Professional: Biotech (Manufacturing, Testing and Tec
- Experteer - Frederick/Hagerstown, Maryland
- Description CSC has an immediate position for a Manufacturing, Testing and Technical ServicesManager.The qualified candidate will provideleadership and technical expertise to the DVC product teams and DVC subcontractors in regard to the processdevelopment, qualification and validation of manufacturing process for fermentation or purification of Drug Substance.This position is located in Frederick, Maryland. Essential Job Functions Provide leadership and technical expertise to the DVC product teams and DVC subcontractors in regard to development, design, optimization, qualification, … (see more)
- Manufacturing Tech Transfer Specialist
- MedImmune - Frederick/Hagerstown, Maryland
- Healthcare / Nursing
- The primary role of the Manufacturing Technology Transfer Specialist is to identify, plan and implement innovative technological programs and solutions to enable the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals in a high quality, faster and more cost effective manner. Major areas of responsibility include the following: * Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder such as product development groups as well as customer, corporate and site based science and technology groups to ensure the desired technology programs are planned and implemented to support Manufacturing Operations' needs. … (see more)
- Manufacturing Transformation Change Lead
- Experteer - Washington/Metro, District of Columbia
- Description Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions.Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training … (see more)
- Manufacturing Engineer
- CONCOA North America - Virginia
- Manufacturing Engineer CONCOA, a world class manufacturer of precision gas flow devices used around the globe for medical, industrial and rare and specialty gas applications, has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer. The qualified candidate must be capable of carrying out assignments associated with the manufacture of specific parts and all components of manufacturing processes. Job Responsibilities Developing and implementing manufacturing processes and procedures Designing tooling and fixtures as required for processes Performing necessary trials and tests required for new … (see more)
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Flowserve Corporation - Virginia
- Position Summary: Position has the assignment under the direction of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager to lead the efforts in developing, improving and qualifying manufacturing processes for current products and introduction of new products in a machine shop environment. Position Requirements: Qualified Candidate will be responsible for the following: Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechanical Technology or Manufacturing Technology. Minimum 3 years of experience programming, set up and process development of CNC and multi axis CNC machining … (see more)
Find top jobs in the Maryland area!
MarylandCareers.net is your source for top local jobs in the Maryland area.
While offering some of the best employment opportunities in the Maryland area, you are sure to find a job and career you will love.
Based on your job search criteria and your career profile, we'll match you with local jobs from some of the Maryland area's leading employers. You're only a few clicks away from accessing 1,000s of local Maryland Area job openings.
Search and apply to great jobs and find employment in Maryland now!
Top Recent Searches
- Top Searches
- Customer Service, Call Center, Management, HVAC, Executive Management, Engineering, Information Tech Computer, Import Export, Biotechnology, Construction